We all prepare for the winter by wearing gloves, scarfs, hats and heavy jackets. What do you do to prepare your skin for the harsh cold months?
- Use a heavier hydrating moisturizer in the winter.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water – never hot water, it will make your skin drier.
- Minimize the use of harsh products.
- Due to wind and low temperatures our skin gets irritated and red. Find a serum or moisturizer that has hyaluronic acid in. This will give the skin a layer of protection from the harsh environmental elements.
- Always use SPF. In the winter the UVA and UVB rays are just as strong as summer.
Comments are closed.