How do I care for my skin in the winter?
We all prepare for the winter by wearing gloves, scarfs, hats and heavy jackets. What do you do to prepare your skin for the harsh cold months?
- Use a heavier hydrating moisturizer in the winter.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water – never hot water, it will make your skin drier.
- Minimize the use of harsh products.
- Due to wind and low temperatures our skin gets irritated and red. Find a serum or moisturizer that has hyaluronic acid in. This will give the skin a layer of protection from the harsh environmental elements.
- Always use SPF. In the winter the UVA and UVB rays are just as strong as summer.
Comments are closed.